- Open VLC Player
- To set the recording button
- In VLC select Preferences from the Tools menu
- In the Preferences Window, select the Input/Codecs tab. Use the Files > Record directory or filename field and click Browse to find a location to store/record your saved video files. C:\Users\username\Music or another folder on your drive.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Input & Codecs Settings window.
6. Activate the Record Tool: Select the View menu and select Advanced Controls. This will place the record tools on your VLC player window.
7. Access your Network Stream
8. Select the Media menu and select Open Network Stream