In a business environment where complexity and change are the norm, business analysts and project managers can collaborate together to get more successful results and better business outcomes. If you’re a PM or BA, this course will help you understand what great collaboration looks like. Explore exactly what each role entails, and what the ideal partnership can achieve. Discover how BAs and PMs can collaborate at each stage of a project, from scope management and project planning to implementation. Then find out where the roles and responsibilities overlap, and learn how to coordinate on these tasks to enhance communication, reduce risk, engage stakeholders, and more effectively respond to change requests.
- Identify why collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager is key.
- Examine the fundamentals of an ideal partnership between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Explore the importance of collaboration on scoping between the business analyst and the project manager.
- Determine the essentials for collaboration between the business analyst and the project manager during the development and testing phase.
- Break down the ways to make communication between the business analyst and the project manager successful.
- Discover the areas of risk the business analyst and the project manager should collaborate on.
- Identify the fundamentals for collaboration between the project manager and the business analyst on scope management and change.
- Project Management