Every news cycle, we seem to hear about another privacy-related problem, whether it’s a data breach, a controversial policy, or the launch of a product that collects personal information. Privacy is on the minds of investors, customers, and employees. As we enter the next phase of the digital age, privacy is an issue every organization must address.
In this course, Kalinda Raina, head of global privacy at LinkedIn, shows how to create a successful privacy program by building privacy into the very foundation of your company culture. Learn what privacy is, why it matters, and how to develop a privacy program that serves the interest of not only your customers, but your company as well. Discover how to tie your policies back to your corporate values, enlist privacy advocates from every level of the organization, and build privacy into the product development cycle.
- Explain the importance of following data privacy regulations.
- Identify which steps to take when creating a culture of privacy.
- Describe a purpose for integrating privacy into your corporate mission.
- Interpret an approach to make privacy more relevant to employees.
- Summarize the intention of privacy with product development.
- Organizational Culture
- Privacy Issues
- Business Strategy